Republican Logic

Paul Ryan, speaking to Chuck Todd:

"The last thing I want to see happen is another Democrat in the White House. I don't want see Hillary Clinton as president. I want to see a strong majority in the House and the Senate. And I think the way to achieve those goals is to have a more unified party, than a dis-unified party," he added. 

Todd quickly jumped on Ryan's response. 

"You just made a case though of party over country," Todd said. 

"No, I didn't," Ryan replied."

I guess Chuck Todd has given Republicans plenty of reasons the last few years not to fear any consequences when they lie right in his face, but about something they just said in the previous sentence?

Boy, this is going to be a painful election, no matter who they nominate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas