I Told You So

Sarah Palin:

"BOLLING: Governor, a lot of people are saying it can't happen. I don't necessarily agree with them. If one of the nominees, one of the GOPers, doesn't get enough delegates, it could go the a brokered convention.

If it does get to that and someone said, Governor, would you be interested, would you be interested?

PALIN:  I mean nobody is quite there yet. So I think that months from now, if that's the case...I would -- I would do whatever I could to help.

BOLLING: That's -- that's fantastic.

Fantastic. 

I have insisted that this egomaniacal moron still thinks the country is going to turn to her and beg her to ascend to the Presidency, so she can singlehandedly set us on the road to redemption.  And she really believes it is going to happen.  In the entire loony bin that is the Republican pack of presidential wannabes, there is no one as loony as Sarah Palin.  And she hasn't given up yet.


Comments

mastercynic said…
God bless her.
BB-Idaho said…
Wicked Witch Of Wasilla..
..the gift that keeps on giving.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas