The Green Eagle Book Club Report

Yes, here it is, Green Eagle's Book of the Month:





















Who knew that Moses was a Bolshevist? You learn something every day! And here I never even knew that he went to Russia. I guess I need to read my bible a little closer.

Now, don't get too excited. The book is only 89 pages long, and I bet the print is real big too. Just perfect for a six months' read for our friends on the right, but most of us would probably get through it in about an hour, if you don't count the time it takes to get back in your chair after you repeatedly fall out laughing.

And who is the guy on the cover there? Moses? Hitler before he went on his vegetarian diet? I know it's not Lenin. Lenin was a lot cuter than that.

Well, all in all, I can't really recommend this book. I just don't see how Dietrich can adequately cover 3000 years of Jewish communism in only 89 pages. Why, I bet the story of Samson's Marxist terrorism alone would take several chapters.

Comments

Poll P. said…
I vote for this as your funniest post ever. btw, who IS the guy? Is it Dietrich?
Green Eagle said…
I guess so. By the way, Dietrich turns out to be an actual friend of Hitler, who wrote this book before he died in 1923, after participating in the beer hall putsch. Those interested in really obscure information might like to hear that the character of Dietlinde Eckart in the Full Metal Alchemist anime movie was based on him.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas