The "Truth about the Hutaree"

Well, here it is, and wasn't it inevitable? Watch as much as you can stand- I couldn't make it more than about half way through.



Yes indeed, brothers and sisters- the Hutaree militia is actually a Jewish plot.

I suggest that you try to at least watch until you get to the part with the Hasidic Jews dancing in the street, with the lyric "we are the enemy" repeated over and over again in the sound track. The mixture of stupidity and evil that is the right today is simply staggering.

Comments

Poll P. said…
You were right about "Dancin' inthe Streets" being worth the wait. I'm scared of the absence of civilization in these places.
Leslie Parsley said…
I don't have a word that can adequately describe the rage I feel after wayching this video and at the goons who made it. One of the worst I've ever seen.
Jolly Roger said…
Holy Jesus. These clowns make the Aryan Nations look like Hare Krishnas.
In their twisted minds they think they are doing God's work.
Na Yeo said…
Hoax!
Green Eagle said…
Na Yeo:

Could you please elaborate on your contention that this is a hoax?

I am serious. I don't like posting false things on my blog. I fell for something like that once before, and when I found out I was wrong, I immediately said so. If I am wrong this time, I am ready to admit it. If you know anything about this video, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas