Chickens







I guess most people have heard about the alternative to Obama's medical care plan which has been proposed by the likely Republican opponent to Harry Reid, which involves paying your doctor with chickens.

No one has asked this question yet, but I have been wondering how many chickens it would take to pay for, say, open heart surgery.

Well, this woman is exactly the kind of Republican candidate that we want to see in the upcoming elections, don't you think?

So, I think we should help her out with campaign contributions. Here's her address:

Sue Lowden for U.S. Senate
6655 S. Tenaya Way, Suite 170
Las Vegas, NV 89113

Now, as to what to send her, I have a suggestion for that, too. After a great deal of research, Green Eagle has discovered that you can order a very nice rubber chicken from Amazon for a mere $2.99.

Here's where you can find this magnificent bird.

I know that I intend to help Sue out by sending her one of these rubber chickens, and I hope you will too.

Comments

Poll P. said…
What a great idea. I'll do it in the morning. I like my own doctor though, and would consider paying him in rubber parrots!
Infidel753 said…
Send one to John Ensign too. The poor guy might appreciate it since he's only managed to raise $50.

I've been wondering what the exchange rate was. Under the Lowden barter plan, if I hadn't had insurance, the surgery I had a year and a half ago would have cost me 13,378 rubber chickens. Dunno what the hospital would have done with that many.
Green Eagle said…
Sorry, as far as I'm concerned, John Ensign doesn't even deserve a rubber chicken.
Infidel753 said…
Sorry, as far as I'm concerned, John Ensign doesn't even deserve a rubber chicken.

How about a rotten chicken egg, then?
Green Eagle said…
That, I would go for.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas