Zero

Anyone that bothers to read my Wingnut Wrapups knows that I have been saying for three months or so that the number of reportable right wing posts has decreased substantially lately.

Today, for the first time ever, I went through my list of usual suspects, and I found not one single post worthy of bringing to your attention.

I do not want to make too much of this, but I think the right may be on the point of running out of gas. They seem to have expended their ability to come up with lies that are even marginally believable (I never thought I would ever see that happen,) and their ability to generate phony rage seems to be at a low ebb.

I hope I am right about this, as it is maybe a sign that we can enter a period where we can concentrate on the needs of the nation, and not spend two thirds of our time dealing with the malicious smoke screen that is the mainstay of Conservatives today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas